Questions about GP Thunder Halogen Bulbs
- I need to make some adjustment for the installation of GP Thunder bulbs ?
GP Thunder bulbs have the same power like the original, does not require any adjustment or change in the installation of the original features of the car.
- I need to install relay for GP Thunder bulbs ?
It is not necessary to install relay, or any other type of adaptation by simply replacing the original bulbs by GP Thunder bulbs.
- I need HID xenon ballast or have it, to install the GP Thunder bulbs ?
You do not need to have HID xenon ballast installed in your car. GP Thunder bulbs are halogen and do not use the above items for your operation. You need only replace the original bulbs by GP Thunder bulbs, without any kind of adaptation.
- GP Thunder bulbs melt or damage cables, connectors and headlight lenses polyurethane ?
GP Thunder bulbs work in the same power as your original bulb, to avoid damage to cables, connectors and headlight lenses made of polyurethane.
- Can I install the GP Thunder bulbs on my motorcycle ?
Yes you can, just check the model/power your motorcycle use, purchase and install.
- GP Thunder bulbs are HID xenon bulbs ?
The GP Thunder 8500K bulbs are just SIMILAR to HID xenon kit, but still a halogen bulbs. The “Xenon Effect” is just because GP Thunder 8500K looks like HID xenon kit.
- What colors GP Thunder bulbs are available ?
GP Thunder 3500K Gold - gold yellow light
GP Thunder 7500K Crystal – white light
GP Thunder 8500K Blue – white bluish light “Xenon Effect”
- How many lumens GP Thunder bulbs have ?
GP Thunder bulbs are 1,100 lumens from 800 lumens of the original halogen bulbs.
- GP Thunder bulbs have good lighting conditions on fog and rain ?
Yes, GP Thunder bulbs are designed to enhance security, combining the look likes of you car as well. For this reason, we offer also the model 3500K (particularly suitable for use in the headlights of miles), which has the low degree of reflection, allowing excellent vision in adverse weather conditions, rain and fog.
- GP Thunder bulbs peel the blue part of the bulb ?
Do not peel or fade and the color of the bulb, because it consists of quartz glass and special chemical bath that avoids such degradation.
- GP Thunder bulbs are yellowish with time ?
GP Thunder bulbs do not lose their characteristics over time, keeping the same pattern, tone and lighting.
- What is the lifetime of GP Thunder bulbs ?
GP Thunder bulbs have a lifetime around 400 hours. However, several factors may interfere with the lifetime of, as well as:
- Maintenance and check your car’s electrical system (voltage regulator)
- State of the structure of lights, sockets and cables, etc…
- What type of bulb is used on my car ?
Check the Owner’s manual, to know what model your car uses.
- What is color temperature (eg 4300K, 6000k, 8000k, etc …) ?
Halogen or HID bulb emit different colors of lights. These tints are measured by the Kelvin scale, or K. The lighter shade, similar to daylight, is around 4300K.
3500K – light golden yellow, excellent lighting and fog en sawdust
4300K – slightly yellowish white lighting (factory default, similar to daylight)
6000K – white light
8000K – white bluish light
10000K – more bluish light than the 8000K
12000K – white lighting slightly purplish
HID Xenon Color – kit for specific colors such as blue, green, pink, etc … that are not allowed for use on public roads
- How do I sell, represent and / or distribute products GP Thunder ?
To contact us visit the Dealer link on our site and follow the instructions.